School Bus Mobility Solutions
- One of the most important part of any educational institution or schools is to ensure safety and security of its students. Responsibility of schools starts right from doorstep or bus stop, where student boards the bus and ends only when children reach back home safe. In growing traffic menace, it is an established fact that key tools to achieve safe, secure and comfortable transportation in our cities is to have transport grade, professional School Bus Surveillance and School Bus GPS Tracking systems installed.
- From time to time Govt has been taking appropriate actions by announcing guidelines, policies and rules. The Supreme Court and CBSE has also played an important role in creating and managing the rules to ensure student’s safety.
- Supreme court laid down elaborate guidelines in 1997 for school bus operations across the country to minimize risk to the lives of school children. Some these guidelines from Supreme court and CBSE are; The vehicle being used should not be older than 5 years from the first registration equipped with convex cross mirrors and rear-view mirrors for better driving precision, first aid boxes and fire extinguishers for emergencies. It should be painted golden yellow, with an symbol representing school children (a girl and a boy) below which the words “SCHOOL BUS” should be written. The vehicles should carry a STA/RTA certified picture of the assigned driver.
- Very recently CBSE has mandated School Bus Surveillance and School Bus GPS Tracking System wide notification dated 23/02/2017 making GPS and CCTV compulsorily in each of the school bus. It has been further directed to ensure system in complete working conditions at all times (Real time monitoring)
- Complete solution system (Mobile DVR, Mobile Camera, Access Control & GPS)
- The Access Control: The children swipe the cards, both at the time of boarding and exiting from the bus. This serves as their attendance record, which is stored in the software system.
- The Cameras Inside and Outside the Bus:
- With the relevant cameras positioned inside, the Command Control can have a live view of the bus–the driver and the students.
- With the relevant cameras positioned strategically on the outside, the Command Control can capture the outside incidents while the bus is en route.